The 10 Commandments are the foundation to both Judaism and Christianity and don’t say anything about homosexuality.
- I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me.
- Do not make an image or any likeness of what is in the heavens above.
- Do not swear falsely by the name of the LORD.
- Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- Do not murder.
- Do not commit adultery.
- Do not steal.
- Do not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- Do not covet your neighbor’s wife.
Conservative Christians sometimes put an anti-gay agenda on the 10 Commandments by saying that gay sex is adultery.
Perhaps that’s one reason why many conservatives oppose gay marriage… because by that logic sex within a legal gay marriage is not adultery, therefore not a sin.
Bottom line: The 10 Commandments are the same for both homosexuals and heterosexuals.